About Live Blood Microscopy
Live blood microscopy is holistic nutritional assessment and consultation tool, which can reveal key information about the state of your health. During your appointment, a drop of blood from the tip of your finger is placed on a slide and viewed under a dark field microscope at over 1000x magnification. You get to see the image in real time on a TV screen.
This can reveal over 50 aspects of the state of your health. For instance, one drop of blood from the end of your finger can show evidence of:
- The condition of red blood cells
- The presence of parasites, fungus or bacteria
- Hormonal imbalances
- Vitamin & mineral deficiencies
- Immune system function
- Liver, kidney, heart, lung, prostate, uterine & other organ stress
- Free radical damage to the blood cell
- PH balance
- Blood coagulation
- Poor digestion
- Low oxygen levels and poor circulation
What to expect with Thrive
Carly Del Ciancio (Erber) uses live blood microscopy as a tool help you understand the nutritional status of your body, and to be able to guide you on your way to optimal health. Seeing live evidence of the state of your health is an excellent motivator, so much so that this modality is often referred to as “the end of denial machine”.
- Book your appointment: Your appointment can be booked either through phone at 519-817-0068 or online (see “book now” button the right side of this page). Appointment hours are:
- Tuesdays 9:30AM – 6:00PM
- Wednesdays 9:30AM – 6:00PM
- Saturdays 9:00AM – 3:00PM.
- Appointment prep:
- Fill out the New Client Intake Form
- Fast for 3 hours, and drink 3 glasses of water before your appointment.
- Bring your supplements and medications with you.
- Getting to know you: On arrival, we’ll have a conversation about your lifestyle, mode of operation, your main concerns and goals, using your intake form as a starting point.
- Live blood sample: a lancet (similar to those used for diabetic blood sugar readings) is used to draw a drop of blood from the end of your finger. Two samples are taken –one for live blood microscopy and one for dry blood analysis.
- Microscopy: both the live blood and dry blood samples are put under the microscope and viewed by you and Carly on a TV screen. Carly provides detailed explanation, motivation and support during this process.
- Recommendations: As a part of your consultation, you will receive personalized diet, supplement and lifestyle recommendations to help achieve optimal health based on the live blood demonstration.
- Follow up: a follow up visit schedule may be recommended based on your goals and nutritional status, in order to track your progress.
Are you looking for real change in you health?
Want to learn more? See our FAQ’s
Find out about additional services that can help you meet your wellness goals!